Gyoza (drawing)

by j4p4n - uploaded on July 12, 2013, 12:37 pm

In Japanese these are known as 'gyoza' and I guess some people know them as that in English too? Otherwise known as Chinese dumplings or pot-stickers. I drew this freehand from a reference photo. (Thats why its kind of amateur, but I thought I would include it for anyone who needs it!)

Chinese Japanese dumplings food gyoza pork potstickers 餃子 焼き餃子 餃子
Safe for Work?


0 Comments. Please login to comment or add your own remix.