mason's trowel

by johnny_automatic - uploaded on October 10, 2006, 6:49 pm

A bricklayer's trowel is a flat-bladed tool with a handle and flat metal blade, used by masons for leveling, spreading, or shaping substances such as cement, plaster, or mortar

bricklayer mason tool trowel
Safe for Work?


0 Comments. Please login to comment or add your own remix.